Here, you'll find a breakdown of the most recent changes we've made to our platform.
16th January 2023:
- For those of you that use our Activities feature you can now archive old activities, find out more about how here.
- Administrators can now view extra data (setup dependant) in the App from their members profiles.
11th January 2023:
- New Year New Playwaze Home 🏡 We've released the new Playwaze homepage, so if you've logged back in we may look a little different to before
- 🔐 We've updated our Privacy Settings in your Community, find out more here.
- There has been a speed upgrade to our Analytics Dashboard, statistics, graphs and tables will be now loading at lightning speeds. 🏎️
21st December 2022:
- Re- auto-fixture generation (AFG) per league division - we've re-introduced the ability to re-AFG a specific division in your League.
- NEW! Standard Activities - a slimmed down version of our activities feature that's completely free!
- Community Create - we've made some updates to how you create communities within the platform.
6th December 2022:
- Web view improvements to Activity Registers for tracking attendance on phone and web
22nd November 2022:
- Quick links to Stripe in your payments dashboard - you can now go directly to your payment
- Want to remove a day from a series you've created, as well as cancelling you can now remove a session from your series.
- Activities Filter on homepage
- We've updated the Booking flow and how you select the account you'd like to book for, making it easier to select your child accounts
14th November 2022:
- We've changed the first step of the booking flow on joining activities and Communities. This is to make it easier for those who are using linked accounts and booking on behalf of another user.
8th November 2022:
- We've made some enhancements to the Payments Dashboard.
1st November 2022:
- We've now added logging of the date and time a user cancels an activity, view this in the Activities Dashboard, Activity Register and also in the export from the Reporting page.
25th October 2022:
- We've upgraded the look of the communities About Us page, update your community details to update your information.
- Activities create has had a text review, giving administrators some more information about settings.
- We've updated the warning message on disputing/approving a team sheet